December 4, 2012

Quick Christmas Gift for a Teacher

Today I'm sharing a Simple and Pretty Gift Basket I made last Christmas for my youngest girls teachers.
 First I had the girls help make some treats.  I pinned the easiest and tastiest treats!
They love getting involved! We made Christmas Hugs, Peppermint Bark, Christmas Brownies (which are just brownies with Christmas M&Ms and sprinkles on top lol), and some awesome chocolate cookies.
 Then I assembled everything I needed for the gift baskets, most of which I had hoarded gathered over time from various dollar stores and aisles :) I used:
Tin basket
Cello bags
Shredded basket filler
Gift basket cello bags
Wired ribbon
Satin ribbon
Baked Yummies
Pretty candle (Yankee Candles, on sale at Walgreens on Thanksgiving B1G2Free!)

I filled the cello bags with the goodies, one with bark and hugs, one with cookies and brownies. Then tied them off with red and green satin ribbons.
 I filled the basket with the shredded paper filler and put the treats on either side of the candle.
Next I took the basket bag, placed the basket inside and wrapped it with a pretty bow :) DONE!  And it looks SO pretty!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a sweet treat! I love this idea. Fun that the kids got to help out also. :)